Saturday, April 4, 2015

March Highlights!

March...... March was a good month.

1. I went from 1 follower to 3 followers. 2 more followers! Can we get more?

2. Saint Patrick's Day....... I found a penny with the head up! Good luck.... right?
3. Ok, so 3 posts this month, I can do better!

4. I participated in our school's talent show!

5. I danced at an Indian event. 

6. I SWAM!!!!
Image result for swimmer girl swimming
7. I STARTED GYMNASTICS!!! (Again)


8. Book haul! (I really have to get started on those reviews, don't I)
Image result for peeled by joan bauer Image result for tell me by joan bauer Image result for story thieves

9. Finally, WARM WEATHER!!!!

10. I'm #HaileyStrong (Look it up if you don't know. It's such a sad story.)


                                                                                                                                                
Ok, so I've been thinking. Should I have an about me page, or not?

Also, what happened in your March?

Forever Trisha <3

6 comments:

  1. My March just consisted of practicing for a play for school over and over again. It did turn out well though! I loved Peeled, Joan Bauer is a great author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Do you like drama? I love acting, but I can get really nervous sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love drama! I do get a bit nervous before a show, but once I get into the play, I'm fine.

      Delete
  3. An about me page would be great! I would love to get to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm probably going to have the page up soon.

      Delete
  4. All of the books you recieved are new to me, I hope you enjoy them!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave anything that's on your minds. I love you all!!